Beam this crap out of here, Scotty

I know, I just know, I'm looking at bad news tomorrow at weigh in. I knew this yesterday, and allowed myself to feast out on the chocolate candy a co-worker put out. I'm fighting with myself right now not to get any today. Must channel Captain Kirk. Must….. Not….. Succumb……Must ….. Resist. Must not let this weekend's digression slide into full-fledged binge. Must….. Resist. Seriously, this has historically been my problem. I had a bad weekend, or day, or hour, and then I decide my whole plan's gone to hell in a handbasket, so I throw everything out and eat like I was in one of those eating contests on ESPN. I HAVE to learn to forgive myself and move on. Tomorrow is NOT another day. Today is.

I'm going to download a photo of William Shatner and put it in my cube.

Comments

Popular Posts