They're only numbers, and they're all excuses.

And weird numbers they are: 217. UP 2. But get this: Fat % down to 42.3%. That's my lowest ever. And that puts my "pure fat" weight at its lowest ever. Still, I'm way up past the 212 I joyfully posted a few weeks ago. I'm up 5. Ugh ugh ugh.

At least my measurements aren't up. In fact, some are down. My waist is down.

I'm in the throes of a horrific period, accompanied by gas gas gas. I am this walking, sloshing gasbag. If that's TMI for you, well, this probably isn't the blog for you anyway.

Tomorrow is the autumn equinox. Maybe the position of hte moon and all that has something to do with it.

I actually ate well this week.

I'm just a bag of excuses and number crunching, aren't I? A waterlogged, gassy, menstrual, fat bag of excuses. I just have to soldier on.

OK, carry on.

Comments

BigAssBelle said…
my measurements aren't up. In fact, some are down. My waist is down ~ because you have, in actuality, lost real weight. those numbers can't be fudged. the number on the scale has no real basis because it's so dependent on hydration. you're doing great, up 5 pounds or not. you are soldiering on, you're carrying on, and you will ultimately prevail. so there :-)

Popular Posts