Seize the day, not the donuts

Hi all.

First post. Finally ready to pull my head out of my large butt and get my health under control. Went to the Dr. complaining of depression and a general lack of energy. All was well except for the weight issue. When I asked for a diet recommendation - hoping for the potato and cookie diet, I guess - he recommended Weight Watchers.

Done that many, many times before. Can I do it again? We'll find out.

Signed up for WW Online yesterday after consuming two pieces of my daughter's b-day cake. Awareness, its the first step! Unfortunately, WW kept track of my weight when I last recorded a change - last March. Up 20 lbs in a year. Not good. Again, awareness is the first step!

A little about me: I'm a 43 year old single mom, weighed in yesterday at 273 lbs - gasp! I am a geek writer from Atlanta that works from home - literally 5 steps from the kitchen. Does that count for an activity point?!?

Glad to join y'all on your journeys. I've been lurking for a bit and have appreciated hearing your stories.

Carpe Diem,

Queen Vitner

Comments

Elle Jefe said…
Good luck, Queen!

Popular Posts