On our way to our goals

179.4, up 1.4. I was expecting a 3-4 lb gain, so I'll take 1.4. "Rough" week or maybe "weak" week is more like it. Friday night started with the monthly hormone imbalance, anemia induced free-for-all where I could eat anything and never feel full or satisfied. That continued until Sunday night when the pizza caught up with me and I finally felt so stuffed I contemplated purging just to relieve my swollen abdomen. Free lunch on Tuesday, surprise party for Gar's 40th including cake on Tuesday, more cake courtesy of the volleyball team on Wednesday. Throw in a shot of I'm-not-tracking-and-what's-the-point-anyway-after-all-this-overeating attitude, that that was my week. So, it could have been worse.

So 2.6 needed to get next 5. I'm still aiming for that for next Tuesday. Another friend has 1.8 to get to next 5. She was celebrating her own birthday last week and gained .4. We left our WW meeting chanting our lbs to lose for next 5. Gotta keep that in mind.

Getting some women together for walking in the mall tomorrow. Aiming to complete 10K in 1.5 hrs. I joined the Dairyland Walkers on Wednesday, an AVA group based in Madison. They are working on a special program for walking a 10K in every county in WI. I thought I'll have to combine this with geocaching and meet two goals at once. They had a member speak at the meeting. She had power walked in a marathon in each of the 50 states. It's a great achievement. So now I'm even more inspired to walk a marathon and am looking at the Fox Cities Marathon, since it offers early start to those who need more than 6 hrs to finish. And with 100 porta-potties along the route who can resist!

Focus! Focus! Resist the payday donuts! 2.6! 2.6! 2.6!

Comments

Popular Posts