45 and counting

231.8/186/131.8 - Yeah! Down 2.2 lbs. Finally broke the 45 lbs lost barrier. I hit 40 lbs lost on 3/9, so it's been 2+ months of up and down to finally get here. Food tracking. It's what I need to do. And hold myself accountable to the points. Although I didn't actually track this week. I did have birthday cake 3 times, a burger and chips and the kids' fries and sugary soda at the birthday dinner out. Guess my other food choices were really good this week. 2 hours on the treadmill walking and doing the programs Sat morning couldn't hurt either.

Yesterday I barely ate 20 points and I ended the day with a 3-4 mile walk in 55 minutes that finally helped. Looking forward to doing the same walk tonight - it goes around 2 decent size ponds so it's scenic too. Maybe I'll take the route backward tonight to change it up. Keeping myself pysched up for the Syttende Mai walk on Saturday.

I did figure out one thing about myself this week. I've been trying to eat only my allowed points and not give myself extra for my activity. But I think by doing that, I'm getting hungry and then making bad choices, so I do need to add my activity points into my daily amount.

Comments

V'ron said…
You know, maybe that's what I'm doing too. I'm not officially giving myself the extra activity points, and I "eyeball it" and go overboard and that's why I'm so stagnant lately.

Popular Posts