Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hello 12

Went shopping for some new jeans last night because my current ones, the previously "thin" jeans (sz 16s) are actually getting too big. At the store, I grabbed 14s planning to buy them even if I had to suck it all in to get them on. Nothing like some tight jeans for motivation. Hey, that's what started me on WW this time - too tight jeans (and way too many rolls I could no longer hide). But something happened in that dressing room. My favorite brand's 14s were too big! Darn it if I didn't have to get the 12s! The other brand I like I did have to stick with the 14s. But hey, it's been years since I've purchased a 14 and probably a decade for a 12. I don't think I've ever purchased a 10, but I know that time is coming soon.

1 comment:

V'ron said...

Woo Hoo Whoo Hoo! I remember the last time around I lost enough to get into some 14s (and that was a shock at the time, too, went in and tried the 16s and they were TOO Big) I whooped it up in the fitting room and the clerk at Sears mustve thought I was nuts. But I emerged from the fitting room to approving, BTDT smiles from the other women shopping in the department.

Woo Hoooo!!!!!!!