Temptations & Sickness

I've felt tired and blah for the past couple of days and I can feel my willpower slipping. I have to gain control because I know this scenario is what causes me to get off track so easily. I start making excuses. I start to feel sick and then don't feel like exercising and then start allowing the "comfort" foods because "I don't feel good so don't I deserve to have whatever I want to feel better." These foods won't make me feel better. Must keep telling myself that. Must keep eating healthy foods. Must ignore the payday treats down the hall. Not exercising won't make me feel better. Must get on the treadmill in the morning and do the 20 minute program if nothing else. Must still walk the stairs at work. Must plan for the weekend and not break my routine. I've been doing the same things for 5 weeks - it's a habit. I don't want to break the habit now. No excuses.

Comments

V'ron said…
FYI -- I deleted the duplicate post.

Oh, and On Topic, I'm going to find a picture of William shatner we can legally post here. Must.... eat ..... healthy .....foods..... must not succumb....

Or Ren, of Ren and Stimpy fame: Must.... do.... nice .... things for my pal.... STIMPY..... Must do good things for my body.....

Popular Posts