Biking in lots of questions...

So, I haven't checked in lately. Today? 217.4, up 1 but even more depressing is that I reference my entry from a year ago in my regular blog (because I discuss teh Miller Lite Ride for the arts) and I weight just as much today as I did a year ago! Bummer! It's like I blew a whole year to waste. I'm still fat. I haven't lost a pound in a year.

Thing is, being fat did not stop me from accomplishing a lot this year. I got my band back together. I put on a successful photo show and actually sold a piece. My day job is going well. All these things that fat people aren't supposed to do. And I did them. But I'm still fat! How come I can do all this stuff and not get this weightloss thing going? How come I can't seem to stick to this? How come I always get cocky after early positive results and still be fat?

Lots of questions, no answers.

Oh, blog maintenance. I've had to enable comment moderation because some dickslap decided to post some crap -- and I don't know how to delete it. So please continue to comment -- I'll check as often as possible and accept your comments, as long as they are germane to the discussion.

Comments

Popular Posts