Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Still in the rut

217.6. Actually up point 6. But at least the fat percentage is down, to 45.9. Whoop de do.

Actually, this is whoop de do. I remember six months ago when i hit this point, it was the lowest I'd weighed before i had Sammy. I was doing the happy dance all around, I hadn't gotten this low in years! I need to remember that this is a long journey and there's going to be peaks and valleys.

And ruts.

Other than that, I got nuthin' today. Back later when I'm more philosophical. But I'm recovering from an all nighter with a sick three year old who had a stuffy nose, some icky dreams, and general "Mommy, life sucks sometimes and so i just need you to hold me all night while I scare the piss out of you because I'm breathing like Darth Vader."

No comments: