Short and sweet this week because I'm sure you're sick of my giant essays...

Today, Wednesday weigh-in: 216.0, fat % 46. I've been essaying up a storm, time to be short and sweet. I'm going to run a local triathlon because I'm still really into this whole "being in training" aspect, but I must eat better. I've been doing that lately. Maybe it's the farmer's market season. I buy these fresh veggies and then I'm really into using them in good food combinations. Yesterday I made this wonderful shrimp artichoke salad form a recipe I found (and kept in my recipe binder) in Health or Shape or Fitness or one of those magazines. It had no farmer's market ingredients in it, but just going to the market puts me in that wholesome food mood.

Can't wait to hear how BlogHer went.

Comments

Popular Posts