The New Scale Works!

And it says 237.6, which, while up from last week (and that was a number I really didn't believe anyway), is still down from this massive upswing I've had over the past few months, and it's also a number i can trust. It was'nt five pounds different an hour earlier, or even five minutes earlier. I like it.

I've admittedly been off-kilter from detox, but the detox weeks accomplished what they meant to: they sort of broke my dependence on all these morning treats and massive eating all the time i was doing. I'm not so hungry all the time anymore; i can actually think about really trying to do this again, get back on the wagon, and train for this triathlon.

That's all for now. The new scale works!

Comments

gingub said…
congrats! i've been avoiding mine...

gin

Popular Posts