Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The New Scale Works!

And it says 237.6, which, while up from last week (and that was a number I really didn't believe anyway), is still down from this massive upswing I've had over the past few months, and it's also a number i can trust. It was'nt five pounds different an hour earlier, or even five minutes earlier. I like it.

I've admittedly been off-kilter from detox, but the detox weeks accomplished what they meant to: they sort of broke my dependence on all these morning treats and massive eating all the time i was doing. I'm not so hungry all the time anymore; i can actually think about really trying to do this again, get back on the wagon, and train for this triathlon.

That's all for now. The new scale works!

1 comment:

gingub said...

congrats! i've been avoiding mine...

gin